“A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
As the saying goes, “laughter is the best medicine” and is also important in running a small business. If you can laugh at yourself, you are more likely to be successful and more likely to enjoy the success that you have.
Listed below are some reasons to laugh at work:
- Customers will notice how lighthearted you are and will want to be around you more.
- Laughing at your mistakes can help you recover from them.
- It makes the day go faster!
- Humor boosts productivity.
- People will enjoy working with you.
- Laughter is a stress reliever.
- It will put others at ease.
- It helps build trust.
- Humor is key in creative thinking.
- Laughter will open up the lines of communication.
Bottom Line – Laughter creates an upbeat atmosphere that encourages interaction, brainstorming of new ideas and thinking outside of the box. Laughter can lead to greater productivity. Humor is a win-win for you and your employees! Do you agree that laughter boosts productivity? How do you share humor in your workplace? Comment Below.
– See more at: http://www.mdpen.co/news/10-reasons-to-use-humor-in-the-workplace#sthash.s6DeeLLe.dpuf